Saturday, January 12, 2013

My trip, part deux


Okay, time for a restart.  I hope to lose 140 pounds by March 9, 2013. I have two little ones who really need their mommy around for a while longer. I would love to be able to keep up with them outside.  I have tried many times to lose only to fall off the wagon and give up. This time, I have to mean it in order to stop feeling as if I am an old lady.

I have some obstacles to get around (but then who does not?) and I know that those will make this a bit harder for me. I am considered a picky eater because I don't eat a lot of vegetables due to the feel of them in my mouth. The taste is usually not a problem for me it is the texture. It has no rhyme or reason, why can a potato chip crunch be okay, but an onion crunch gross me out? I know that some of it is psychological, but come on. LOL

My knees kill me, I have degenerative joint disease (DJD) in my spine, my ankles and feet definitely have a love/hate relationship with me. I am too young to be feeling like this and I know it is all because of my weight. If I could lose some weight, I could (hopefully) get off the diabetic medication.

I could get some clothes that fit, instead of what is most covering and I would feel proud to step out with my hubby. he deserves a woman who looks good!

So off I go on a new journey, time will tell where I end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment